Obninsk Filters Group offers for the brewing industry enterprises the solution of the problems of trap filtration and providing filtering during the bottling of beer, which have proven themselves over many years of operation in a number of enterprises.
The proposed filtration system allows:
|F1||Filter housing on the beer filtration line|
|F2||Filter housing on the supply line for cleaning solutions|
|NC||Centrifugal pump brand WILO, Germany|
|Q1||Sampler after the appropriate cascade of beer filtration|
|VO||Automatic air vent|
The filtration system has a supply line for cleaning solutions, with a filtration system, and returning them to the tank or discharging them to the sewer system
Filtration unit of the “ CASCADE ” series allows:
|First stage: Drain filter on the filtration line of beer with a rating of 1 micron.|
|ECOPLAST-PE||- Ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene depth filter element with a rating of 1 micron.
- Working up to 100°C. Reused.
|Second Stage: Supplying Filter on Beer Filtration Line with a Rating of 0.5 µm|
|ECOSTEK||- Pleated depth filter element based on fine fiberglass.
- Operating temperature up to 80°C. - It has high dirt holding capacity and excellent holding capacity.
- Effective prefilter for membrane elements which takes up almost the entire load.
|Third stage: Control filter on the filtration line of beer with a rating of 0.45 microns|
|ECOPOR-F42||- Membrane filter element based on a fluoroplastic membrane-42.
- Has a high porosity (up to 70%), good chemical resistance.
- Working up to T = 80°C, briefly up to 90°C.
- Has a high retention capacity with an efficiency of 99.99%, ensuring guaranteed retention of bacteria.
The unit is equipped with filters for filtering water and cleaning solutions with a pump for washing, sterilizing and regenerating the filter elements of the main beer supply line. There are two entrances — for water and detergent solutions, the solution is returned at the outlet, and the water is discharged into the sewer.